One of my favorite moments from Erin and Tyler’s wedding was during the reception and Elizabeth turns to me and says, “Chris, I need a quick break.” So I grabbed her bridesmaids, Courtney and Kelli, to take her downstairs for a moment. Suddenly, Tyler comes flying by me to go with her as well. I love how attentive Tyler is to Erin. With every need and with every moment, Tyler is there for her. The strength of their relationship is indestructible.
A huge thanks to Luke of Luke Townsend for providing his immense talent and awesomeness to Erin and Tyler’s phenomenal day! And I must thank Kindra Browne of Simple Elegance for being a rockstar coordinator who prepped, planned and executed the perfect day that made our job sooooo much easier!
Congratulations again on celebrating your lifelong commitment! Thank you for trusting me with your wedding photography! Be sure to “LIKE” the La Brisa FB page (www.facebook.com/labrisaphotography) where I will be posting more of your wedding photos! Enjoy your Jamaican honeymoon!!!
- Groom Getting Ready: President Hilton Downtown Kansas City – Kansas City, MO
- Bride Getting Ready: President Hilton Downtown Kansas City – Kansas City, MO
- Wedding Ceremony: Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish Redemptorist Church – Kansas City, MO
- Wedding Party Portraits: President Hilton Downtown Kansas City, National WWI Museum and Memorial and Union Station – Kansas City, MO
- Wedding Reception: President Hilton Downtown Kansas City – Kansas City, MO
Check out my latest TOP TEN! post…TOP TEN Reasons Why I am Thankful for Photography!
Check out my latest Dear La Brisa post…Dear Photographers: “How To Prepare For Your First Wedding” By Chris Hsieh!
Interested in scheduling your Wedding or Portrait Session with me? Want to separate your business from your competition via The Why Experience? Fill out my Contact Me form by clicking HERE because I’d love to welcome you to the La Brisa Family!