Happy Wednesday everyone! A preview of Maddie and Eric’s Pusch Ridge engagement photos is featured on the La Brisa blog!
Maddie & Eric | Engaged!
Maddie and Eric recently married and I was fortunate enough to photograph their Pusch Ridge engagement photos at the Linda Vista Trail!
These two met at Pusch Ridge Christian Academy. They both were athletes and they actually practiced for cross country at the Linda Vista Trail where we did their engagement session! Maddie is incredibly kind, sweet and humble. She possesses an elegant grace that is evident through her words, her demeanor and her movements. Eric is sublimely calm, analytical and ridiculously athletic. He’s working to become a civil engineer. She’s working to help people via a non-profit. Maddie and Eric’s future is phenomenally bright!
My favorite moment from their engagement Attraction Session was when instead of continuing to hike in her wedges, Maddie went up the trail barefoot. Eric offered to help her, but she politely declined and kept on hiking. Her toughness and tenacity is inspiring. His chivalry is commendable. It was that moment from our time together that showed me so much about who they are as a couple.
Thank you again for trusting me with your Pusch Ridge engagement photos! I hope you love them!!!
50 State Goal!
One of my goals is to photograph a wedding in all 50 states. If you’re getting married in one of the 12 states (see below) I have left, please contact me and I’ll offer you an incredible discount to photograph your wedding!
Preview photos of The F Family’s Joy Session!
PHOTOGRAPHY FOR A CAUSE!
Through June 28th, 2019, I am hosting a Photography For a Cause event where I will be donating 100% of print profits to Becky Skinner’s medical expenses. Becky is a former La Brisa Bride who is in need of a lung transplant due to her deteriorating health from cystic fibrosis. I’ve known Becky since elementary school. She’s the kindest, selfless to a fault and most genuine person you’ll ever meet. Please help me, help Becky get better!
A 4″x6″ photograph is only $6.00! My goal is to raise $500. Purchase this sunflower image in the Midwest – United States Gallery!
Go to www.photographyforacause.com to view all of my fine art, animal and travel photographs. You can order photographs from multiple galleries simply by adding individual images to your shopping cart. Photographs can be delivered anywhere in the United States and are fantastic gifts!
HOW TO PURCHASE PHOTOGRAPHS
- Go to www.photographyforacause.com and click on one of the galleries
- Scroll down through the images and select the photograph(s) you’d like to purchase
- In the lower right corner of the page, click “BUY”
- If you’d like to purchase multiple images, click “Photos from this Gallery”
- If you’d like to purchase one specific image, click “This Photo”
- Select Wall Art (Canvas = photo is printed on heavy duty canvas and wrapped around wood frame, ready to hang, Mounted = photo is mounted on 2mm thick lightweight matboard or Standout = photo is mounted lightweight foam banded with a black edge, ready to hang) or Paper Prints
- Select the print size
- Select a finish: Lustre = matte finish and Metallic = glossy finish on metallic paper (my recommendation for these images!)
- Click “Add to Cart”
- Upon checkout, you designate where you want the photographs to be shipped
- Keep adding as many photographs from the various galleries and then pay securely with your credit card when you’re ready to checkout!
The photographs are separated into galleries by geographical regions. Go to www.photographyforacause.com to view and purchase all of my fine art, animal and travel photographs! Thank you!
About Chris Hsieh…
Check out my latest TOP TEN! post…TOP TEN Reasons Why I am Thankful for Photography!
Check out my latest Dear La Brisa post…Dear Photographers: “How To Prepare For Your First Wedding” By Chris Hsieh!
Interested in scheduling your Wedding or Portrait Session with me? Want to separate your business from your competition via The Why Experience? Fill out my Contact Me form by clicking HERE because I’d love to welcome you to the La Brisa Family!