Happy Friday everyone! A preview of Ruth and Keanon’s wedding that I photographed in Columbus, NE is featured on the La Brisa blog!
Ruth & Keanon | 2019.06.09
Ruth & Keanon’s Wedding Day…
I met Ruth 10 years ago. Since then, she’s been the most ardent supporter of La Brisa and of me. One of her bucket list items was for me to photograph her wedding and that is the greatest privilege ever.
Ruth and Keanon have the most incredible love story I’ve ever heard. Ask them about it because they would love to share with you how God cultivated each of their hearts through trials and tribulations in preparedness for spending the rest of their lives together as one body.
One of my favorite moments from Ruth and Keanon’s wedding was throughout the church service prior to their wedding ceremony, they kept stealing adoring glances at each other. While watching them from afar, I witnessed the authenticity of their relationship. Mere hours before their “I dos!”, they prioritized their faith and each other. It was perfect.
Congratulations again on celebrating your lifelong commitment! Thank you for trusting me with your Highland Park Chuch wedding! Be sure to “LIKE” the La Brisa FB page (www.facebook.com/labrisaphotography) where I will be posting more of your wedding photos!
50 State Goal!
One of my goals is to photograph a wedding in all 50 states. If you’re getting married in one of the 11 states (see below) I have left, please contact me and I’ll offer you an incredible discount to photograph your wedding!
- Groom Getting Ready: Highland Park Church – Columbus, NE
- Bride Getting Ready: Highland Park Church – Columbus, NE
- Wedding Ceremony: Highland Park Church – Columbus, NE
- Wedding Reception: Highland Park Church – Columbus, NE
Preview photos of Ruth and Keanon’s Highland Park Church wedding!
PHOTOGRAPHY FOR A CAUSE!
Through June 28th, 2019, I am hosting a Photography For a Cause event where I will be donating 100% of print profits to Becky Skinner’s medical expenses. Becky is a former La Brisa Bride who is in need of a lung transplant due to her deteriorating health from cystic fibrosis. I’ve known Becky since elementary school. She’s the kindest, selfless to a fault and most genuine person you’ll ever meet. Please help me, help Becky get better!
A 4″x6″ photograph is only $6.00! My goal is to raise $500. Purchase this sunflower image in the Midwest – United States Gallery!
Go to www.photographyforacause.com to view all of my fine art, animal and travel photographs. You can order photographs from multiple galleries simply by adding individual images to your shopping cart. Photographs can be delivered anywhere in the United States and are fantastic gifts!
HOW TO PURCHASE PHOTOGRAPHS
- Go to www.photographyforacause.com and click on one of the galleries
- Scroll down through the images and select the photograph(s) you’d like to purchase
- In the lower right corner of the page, click “BUY”
- If you’d like to purchase multiple images, click “Photos from this Gallery”
- If you’d like to purchase one specific image, click “This Photo”
- Select Wall Art (Canvas = photo is printed on heavy duty canvas and wrapped around wood frame, ready to hang, Mounted = photo is mounted on 2mm thick lightweight matboard or Standout = photo is mounted lightweight foam banded with a black edge, ready to hang) or Paper Prints
- Select the print size
- Select a finish: Lustre = matte finish and Metallic = glossy finish on metallic paper (my recommendation for these images!)
- Click “Add to Cart”
- Upon checkout, you designate where you want the photographs to be shipped
- Keep adding as many photographs from the various galleries and then pay securely with your credit card when you’re ready to checkout!
The photographs are separated into galleries by geographical regions. Go to www.photographyforacause.com to view and purchase all of my fine art, animal and travel photographs! Thank you!
About Chris Hsieh…
Check out my latest TOP TEN! post…TOP TEN Reasons Why I am Thankful for Photography!
Check out my latest Dear La Brisa post…Dear Photographers: “How To Prepare For Your First Wedding” By Chris Hsieh!
Interested in scheduling your Wedding or Portrait Session with me? Want to separate your business from your competition via The Why Experience? Fill out my Contact Me form by clicking HERE because I’d love to welcome you to the La Brisa Family!