This image sums up my favorite part of Ashley and Ben’s Cooper Barn wedding. At the end of the night, these are the family and friends who danced the longest and partied the hardest with the newlyweds. In our pre-wedding consultation, I asked Ashley and Ben what they were most excited for their wedding and they both said how thrilled they were to merge their different groups of friends from their different life stages together. Well, I’ll be the first to attest that their friends celebrated like rockstars!
Congratulations again on celebrating your lifelong commitment! Thank you for trusting me with your wedding photography! Below, I’ve included all of the images I shared at your The Cooper Barn wedding reception and I can’t wait to feature more of your wedding images!
Be sure to “LIKE” the La Brisa FB page (www.facebook.com/labrisaphotography) where I will be posting more wedding images! Thank you again!
- Groom Getting Ready: Sleep Inn & Suites – Colby, KS
- Bride Hair and Makeup: Shear Beauty – Colby, KS
- Bride Getting Ready: The Prairie Museum – Colby, KS
- Wedding Ceremony: The Cooper Barn – Colby, KS
- Wedding Reception: The Cooper Barn – Colby, KS
Through July 1st, 2018, I am hosting a Photography For a Cause event where I will be donating 100% of print profits to Carl’s Cause whose mission is to fight the stigma of mental illness and to promote mental health resources. I am my fine art and travel photographs. A 4″x6″ photograph is only $6.00! My goal is to raise $500. Please help me, help Carl’s Cause!
Go to www.photographyforacause.com to view all of my fine art and travel photographs. You can order photographs from multiple galleries simply by adding individual images to your shopping cart. Photographs can be delivered anywhere in the United States and are fantastic gifts!
HOW TO PURCHASE PHOTOGRAPHS
- Go to www.photographyforacause.com and click on one of the galleries
- Scroll down through the images and select the photograph(s) you’d like to purchase
- In the lower right corner of the page, click “BUY”
- If you’d like to purchase multiple images, click “Photos from this Gallery”
- If you’d like to purchase one specific image, click “This Photo”
- Select Wall Art (Canvas = photo is printed on heavy duty canvas and wrapped around wood frame, ready to hang, Mounted = photo is mounted on 2mm thick lightweight matboard or Standout = photo is mounted lightweight foam banded with a black edge, ready to hang) or Paper Prints
- Select the print size
- Select a finish: Lustre = matte finish and Metallic = glossy finish on metallic paper (my recommendation for these images!)
- Click “Add to Cart”
- Upon checkout, you designate where you want the photographs to be shipped
- Keep adding as many photographs from the various galleries and then pay securely with your credit card when you’re ready to checkout!
The photographs are separated into galleries by geographical regions.Go to www.photographyforacause.com to view and purchase all of my fine art and travel photographs! Thank you!
Check out my latest TOP TEN! post…TOP TEN Reasons Why I am Thankful for Photography!
Check out my latest Dear La Brisa post…Dear Photographers: “How To Prepare For Your First Wedding” By Chris Hsieh!
Interested in scheduling your Wedding or Portrait Session with me? Want to separate your business from your competition via The Why Experience? Fill out my Contact Me form by clicking HERE because I’d love to welcome you to the La Brisa Family!