“Carl was a handsome 27 year-old with his whole life ahead of him. He was an athlete, an engineer and a top salesman at a Fortune 10 company. He was a loyal friend, loving son and brother. Carl was the life of the party with an infectious smile and the desire to live life to the fullest and to be successful in every aspect of his life.
Carl was not the kind of person that would be associated with mental illness or depression. He tried to put on a happy face and hide the heavy battles he was fighting. After very high highs and low lows, Carl took his life on June 23rd, 2017.
Carl’s Cause was established to end the stigma of mental illness and to help find resources for families who are fighting similar battles. People openly discuss and support the treatment and awareness of physical illnesses, yet it seems mental illness is only discussed when it’s too late. Through Carl’s Cause, we are fighting the stigma, and will do everything we can for those who are battling depression and other mental illnesses. Together, we can ensure Carl’s legacy lives on and we can make a difference in his name.”
If you are interested in donating directly to Carl’s Cause, send checks payable to “The Carl Specht Legacy Fund” to…
4707 W. 135th St
Leawood KS 66224
Until July 1st, 2018, I will be selling my fine art and travel photographs. A 4″x6″ photograph is only $6.00! My goal is to raise $500. Please help me, help Carl’s Cause!
Go to www.photographyforacause.com to view all of my fine art and travel photographs. You can order photographs from multiple galleries simply by adding individual images to your shopping cart. Photographs can be delivered anywhere in the United States and are fantastic gifts!
HOW TO PURCHASE PHOTOGRAPHS
- Go to www.photographyforacause.com and click on one of the galleries
- Scroll down through the images and select the photograph(s) you’d like to purchase
- In the lower right corner of the page, click “BUY”
- If you’d like to purchase multiple images, click “Photos from this Gallery”
- If you’d like to purchase one specific image, click “This Photo”
- Select Wall Art (Canvas = photo is printed on heavy duty canvas and wrapped around wood frame, ready to hang, Mounted = photo is mounted on 2mm thick lightweight matboard or Standout = photo is mounted lightweight foam banded with a black edge, ready to hang) or Paper Prints
- Select the print size
- Select a finish: Lustre = matte finish and Metallic = glossy finish on metallic paper (my recommendation for these images!)
- Click “Add to Cart”
- Upon checkout, you designate where you want the photographs to be shipped
- Keep adding as many photographs from the various galleries and then pay securely with your credit card when you’re ready to checkout!
The photographs are separated into galleries by geographical regions. Here is a preview of the fine art images from each gallery. Go to www.photographyforacause.com to view all of my fine art and travel photographs.AFRICA
MIDWEST – UNITED STATES
NORTHEAST – UNITED STATES
SOUTH – UNITED STATES
WEST – UNITED STATES
La Brisa Clients! Until July 1st, I will be donating 100% of profits from your online galleries as well! If you’ve been waiting to purchase professional prints from your wedding or portrait session, now is your time! Go to La Brisa Client Galleries to buy your photos!!!
As always, thank you for your continued love and support by purchasing and sharing my fine art and travel photographs!
Check out my latest TOP TEN! post…TOP TEN Reasons Why I am Thankful for Photography!
Check out my latest Dear La Brisa post…Dear Photographers: “How To Prepare For Your First Wedding” By Chris Hsieh!
Interested in scheduling your Wedding or Portrait Session with me? Want to separate your business from your competition via The Why Experience? Fill out my Contact Me form by clicking HERE because I’d love to welcome you to the La Brisa Family!