One of my favorite moments from their wedding was as we were finishing portraits on the football field, Kristin exclaims how she wants to kick a field goal! So Karl graciously held the ball while Kristin ran up and gracefully kicked the football without ripping/tearing her dress! In a day of chaos, I love how Kristin and Karl took a moment to be their silly and genuine selves!
Congratulations again on celebrating your lifelong commitment! Thank you for trusting me with your wedding photography! Below, I’ve included all of the images I shared at your Colorado State University Football Stadium wedding reception and I can’t wait to feature more of your wedding images!
Be sure to “LIKE” the La Brisa FB page (www.facebook.com/labrisaphotography) where I will be posting more wedding images! Thank you again!
- Groom Getting Ready: Private Residence – Fort Collins, CO
- Bride Hair and Makeup: ORCHIDeE Salon & Spa – Fort Collins, CO
- Bride Getting Ready: Hilton Fort Collins – Fort Collins, CO
- Wedding Ceremony: Colorado State University Football Stadium – Fort Collins, CO
- Wedding Reception: Colorado State University Football Stadium – Fort Collins, CO
- Wedding Party Portraits: Old Town – Fort Collins, CO and Legacy Park – Fort Collins, CO
Check out my latest TOP TEN! post…TOP TEN Reasons Why I am Thankful for Photography!
Check out my latest Dear La Brisa post…Dear Photographers: “How To Prepare For Your First Wedding” By Chris Hsieh!
Interested in scheduling your Wedding or Portrait Session with me? Want to separate your business from your competition via The Why Experience? Fill out my Contact Me form by clicking HERE because I’d love to welcome you to the La Brisa Family!