I am hosting a 7 day Photography For a Cause photograph sale where 100% of profits will be donated to the Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund. The catastrophic images from Houston are heartbreaking. Brisa and I lived in Houston longer than we’ve lived anywhere else during our marriage. We developed lifelong friendships and incredible clients there. Houston welcomed us with open arms and we will be forever grateful for that community. While I sat fixated on the TV and social media for Hurricane Harvey updates, I knew I needed to help!
For the next 7 days, I will be selling my fine art and travel photographs. A 4″x6″ photograph is only $6.00! The deadline to purchase photographs is Monday, September 4th. My goal is to raise $1,000. I know it’s a small amount, but I’m confident every dollar helps. Please help me, help the victims of Hurricane Harvey!
Go to www.photographyforacause.com to view all of my fine art and travel photographs. You can order photographs from multiple galleries simply by adding individual images to your shopping cart. Photographs can be delivered anywhere in the United States and are fantastic gifts!
HOW TO PURCHASE PHOTOGRAPHS
- Go to www.photographyforacause.com and click on one of the galleries
- Scroll down through the images and select the photograph(s) you’d like to purchase
- In the lower right corner of the page, click “BUY”
- If you’d like to purchase multiple images, click “Photos from this Gallery”
- If you’d like to purchase one specific image, click “This Photo”
- Select Wall Art (Canvas = photo is printed on heavy duty canvas and wrapped around wood frame, ready to hang, Mounted = photo is mounted on 2mm thick lightweight matboard or Standout = photo is mounted lightweight foam banded with a black edge, ready to hang) or Paper Prints
- Select the print size
- Select a finish: Lustre = matte finish and Metallic = glossy finish on metallic paper (my recommendation for these images!)
- Click “Add to Cart”
- Upon checkout, you designate where you want the photographs to be shipped
- Keep adding as many photographs from the various galleries and then pay securely with your credit card when you’re ready to checkout!
If you are not interested in purchasing photographs, please consider donating directly to the Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund or any of the following organizations…
- Global Giving
- Heart to Heart
- Houston Flood Relief Fund
- Hurricane Relief Causes via gofundme
- Red Cross
- Samaritan’s Purse
- Southern Baptist Disaster Relief
- The Salvation Army
- United Way
The photographs are separated into galleries by geographical regions plus an extra one for animals. =) Here is a preview of the fine art images from each gallery. Go to www.photographyforacause.com to view all of my fine art and travel photographs.
La Brisa Clients! For the next 7 days, I will be donating 100% of profits from your online galleries as well! If you’ve been waiting to purchase professional prints from your wedding or portrait session, now is your time! Go to La Brisa Client Galleries to buy your photos!!!
Thank you for helping me help the victims of #HurricaneHarvey by purchasing and sharing my fine art and travel photographs!
Check out my latest TOP TEN! post…TOP TEN Reasons Why I am Thankful for Photography!
Check out my latest Dear La Brisa post…Dear Photographers: “How To Prepare For Your First Wedding” By Chris Hsieh!
Interested in scheduling your Wedding or Portrait Session with me? Want to separate your business from your competition via The Why Experience? Fill out my Contact Me form by clicking HERE because I’d love to welcome you to the La Brisa Family!