HAPPY 2017 EVERYONE! I am excited to share La Brisa’s 2016 in Review with all of you!
2016 by the numbers for La Brisa Photography
- $1,383.73 amount donated to Sarah Cocker-Scott’s medical expenses through Photography for a Cause!
- 56,468 total visits to www.labrisaphotography.com
- 103 countries visited www.labrisaphotography.com
- 9,348 Facebook fans ~ facebook.com/labrisaphotography
- 3,667 Twitter fans ~ twitter.com/labrisaphoto
- 1,776 Instagram fans ~ instagram.com/labrisaphoto
- 112 La Brisa Blog Posts
- 22 Weddings ~ Kansas, Texas, Nebraska, Missouri, Kansas, Kansas, California, Washington, Wyoming, Missouri, California, Texas, South Dakota, Indiana, Oregon, Kansas, New York, California, Texas, California, Kansas and Virginia
- 5 Weddings crossed off my goal of photographing a wedding in all 50 States and now only have 18 states left! – Washington, Wyoming, South Dakota, Oregon and Virginia
- 20 Attraction Sessions ~ Two people in love
- 18 Joy Sessions ~ Maternity and Family Relationships
- 13 Style Sessions ~ High School Senior, College Senior and Model Photography
- 7 Aspiring Photographer Workshops (APW)
- 6 Commercial Photography Shoots in Arizona, California and Kansas
- 12 winners of our La Brisa APW Monthly Photography Competitions
2016 was the first full year of operating La Brisa solo since I launched in 2008. Without the support of a team, I was hopeful just to get through the year. Shortly after I went solo, I quickly realized how much I relied on the La Brisa team for everything from business advice, photography tips and comic relief. That is why I focused on HOPE for 2016. Well, 2016 delivered phenomenally!
Like clockwork, Brisa and I moved again in 2016. This time, we went from Texas back to Arizona. We bought an awesome home in Marana and we are hoping (fingers-crossed) to stay here for the long term! While, AZ welcomed us back with open arms, I was incredibly blessed again with amazing opportunities to preserve relationships!
My goal for 2017 is FOCUS. Focus on what is most important. Focus on my clients. Focus on improving my photography. Focus on improving my customers’ experience. Focus on the continued growth of La Brisa!
Thank you to all La Brisa clients! Your reviews, your referrals to your friends and your likes/comments via facebook, instagram and twitter are humbling and greatly appreciated. Over the next few days this week, I will be sharing my favorite images of 2016! Get excited everyone! =)
Top 10 Blog Posts of 2016 based on visits!
- Kylee and Gil’s Epic Mountaintop Sunrise Wedding Proposal
- Taylor and Chase’s Manhattan, KS Attraction Session!
- We Will Miss You Kira!
- Michelle and Dane’s Kansas City Wedding!
- Tara and Blake’s Randolph, KS Wedding!
- Celeste and Dylan’s Crawfordsville, IN wedding!
- Marissa and Ryan’s Seneca, KS Wedding!
- Kate and Robert’s Surprise Houston Wedding!
- Emily and Nate’s Kansas City Wedding!
- Megan and Brandon’s Kansas City Wedding!
Check out my latest TOP TEN! post…TOP TEN Reasons Why I am Thankful for Photography!
Check out my latest Dear La Brisa post…Dear Photographers: “How To Prepare For Your First Wedding” By Chris Hsieh!
Interested in scheduling your Wedding or Portrait Session with me? Want to separate your business from your competition via The Why Experience? Fill out my Contact Me form by clicking HERE because I’d love to welcome you to the La Brisa Family!