CONTEST! How Many Weddings Have I Photographed Since May 2010?!
Today is a HUGE day for me because I am finally saying goodbye to my trusted friend and loyal workhorse: my 13″ Macbook Pro. I purchased it back in May 2010. Since then, it has traveled to every single wedding that I have photographed which includes 22 states as well as Costa Rica, St. Lucia and The Bahamas. Now, I am replacing it with a new 13″ MBP! To honor the passing of the proverbial torch, I am hosting a contest! I’d love for you to answer the question…
HOW MANY WEDDINGS HAVE I PHOTOGRAPHED SINCE MAY 2010?
The winner will receive a $25 Amazon gift card that will be mailed to you!
- Two Ways to Enter – 1) Write your answer in the comment section below of this blog post 2) Write your answer as a comment to the above photo posted at Instagram.com/labrisaphoto
- Only one entry per person
- Deadline to enter is TODAY, June 9th by 11:59pm Hawaiian Time.
- Winner will be contacted for their mailing address on June 10th.
- In the case that there are multiple winners, the first winner (according to the date stamp) will be awarded the prize.
Thanks all for your continued support and encouragement!
Check out our latest TOP TEN! post…TOP TEN Reasons for including a First Look at your wedding!
Check out our latest Dear La Brisa post…Dear Parents: “Things to Know Before Your Family Photos” by Sarah Gudeman!