Over the past 11 days…
- I shot 13,682 photos.
- I drove 1,007 miles.
- I stayed in 4 hotels.
- I 2nd shot Nicole & Garret’s wedding for Sarah, assisted Katherine & Aaron’s wedding for Autumn and photographed Stacy & Dustin’s incredible wedding.
- I helped teach our annual Introduction to Portrait Photography Class which raised $1,250 for Sunflower CASA.
- I photographed 2 Attraction Sessions and assisted Emma with another one.
- I photographed 5 Joy Sessions.
- I co-hosted a couple of social events for photographers from our APW group.
- I made amazing new friends, became reacquainted with awesome old friends and I am appreciative of everyone who made the time/effort to say hello.
- I will always be grateful for the Manhattan community for helping to launch La Brisa back in 2008 and for continuing to support us ever since!
Most importantly, the La Brisa team was in the same place, at the same time, since Emma joined us!
Thank you again to all of our awesome clients for your Thursdays!, Swayzes! and everything else I asked you to do over the past 11 days! You rock! And a huge thank you to Autumn, Emma and Sarah for putting up with me!