Yesterday was a glorious day in NYC! I walked the entire parade route and this is what I learned:
- Men in uniform get all kinds of attention from da ladies
- Cool St. Patty’s Day socks ROCK!
- Where there is a Port-a-potty, there is a party!
- Children LOVE parades.
- St. Patrick’s Day is a party for everyone – dogs too!
- Drunk people are funny when you aren’t responsible for them
- I am SUPER excited for Spring in NYC! Talk about GORGEOUS!
This is what I saw (I’ve become quite decent at shooting from my hip. I can’t decide if that’s a blessing or a curse yet!) and don’t forget to watch the schnazzy video too with some fun Irish music, entitled “A Bucket Full of Mountain Dew”!
Really like this shot for some reason. Can’t quite place my finger on it!
I really really really wanted this hat!
One of my favorites of the day
Nothing like crashing out in Central Park after a long morning of St. Patty’s Day parading!
Hit “Play” and then “Pause” and let the red fill all the way up before hitting “Play” again so you see the entire video smoothly 🙂