Exciting times at La Brisa Photography. EXCITING! That’s right, I bet your heart is pumping just a little bit faster now because of all of the EXCITEMENT! 🙂
Why? Let me tell you the reasons…
- I have AWESOME clients! Seriously, totally trusting, willing to do anything and teaching me all types of new things like fantastic sunset locations, how to use a dirt digger at a playground, etc!
- Not only do I have awesome clients, but I have amazing relatives and siblings of former clients! Love it when that happens!!! AND, the sibling and former client is helping me create a video of the engagement session to share with others! 🙂
- Having an assistant photographer/second shooter adds a TON of value to your shoot. Can’t wait for you to see the fantastic images that Ryan of Ryan Edick Photography captured during this shoot!
- We made homemade sushi last night with some great friends, had an awesome bible study and life is just rockin right now!
- Last one! Photography for a Cause is ROLLIN’!!! Currently, we have reached $325 in donations to give to local non-profit agencies! Less than a week left to participate!
Now onto Jennifer & Brady 🙂 You may recall Jennifer and Brady from Alicia and Chris’ beautiful wedding in July and now I am super pumped about the opportunity to shoot their wedding in 2010! Jennifer and Brady are waaaay fun! They went out and scouted the specific locations prior to our shoot and they found 3 different places where I have never shot before! Talk about awesomeness!
Jennifer = expressive, energetic and loves life.
Brady = patient, chivalrous and laid back.
The bestest thing about their engagement session was just witnessing how much they care about each other. How they so gently and delicately interact with each other and how they can both be completely themselves when they are together! Congratulations you two on your engagement and you have no idea how excited I am about your upcoming wedding!!! Thanks so much!
Special thanks again to Ryan Edick Photography and to our video wizard, Chris from On the Fly Productions!
View the rest of Jennifer & Brady’s session and order professional prints through their online gallery: Jennifer & Brady ~ ENGAGED!!!