When I first started La Brisa Photography, I wanted everything to be extremely sophisticated and first rate; hence, my blog posts were a little sterile and not very personal. I used “we” and “our” instead of “I” and “my” and I realized that I want people to learn more about me and to get more personal with you! So from now on, I’ll be blogging in the first person as I should have done from the very beginning!
You will quickly realize that I:
- have a ridiculously lame sense of humor (which I owe to my lovely older pregnant sister)
- use the words “awesome, amazing, beautiful, definitely and gorgeous” many many times (I’m trying to work on that)
- I absolutely adore sports and pets, especially dogs!
- I love dining out (terrible for the pocket and for the waist I know, but so much easier than cooking)
- my faith and my wife and my family are my most treasured things.
Lastly, if you haven’t already made a New Year’s resolution, try this…write. Start a blog or a journal. As a formal English major, the ability to write well is extremely helpful in any place of your life! And the more you write, the more you become comfortable writing and your true style and tone are found! If you are reading this and you have a blog of some sort, leave me a comment with the link! I am a professional blog-stalker 🙂
Happy New Year everyone!!!